Workshops & Programs
PathFinder's Self-Awareness Workshop
"Creating a Winning Mindset"
Pathfinder’s Self-Awareness Program is designed to re-tool and re-skill unemployed and under-employed adults. Our clients will acquire new skills and be retrained to enter into the workforce and gain valuable life skills.
Our program prepares individuals 18+, for life’s journey by developing a "roadmap" for success. We focus on the whole person by assessing where they are, determining where they want to go and develope a roadmap for future success. We emphasize self-development, positive work habits and healthy attitudes, as well as the acquisition of entrepreneurial, interpersonal and communication skills.
The Entrepreneurship Program:
It’s easy to start a business, but hard to grow and sustain one. To become a successful entrepreneur you must never settle! Test to see if you're ready to step into Entrepreneurship, answer the following questions:
1. Are you Curios? - Do you enjoy learning?
2. Structured Experimentatation it. Validate your idea.
3. Adaptability - Evaluate situations and adapt.
4. Decisiveness - Be willing to make difficult decisions.
5. Team Building - Know your Strengths and Weaknesses.
6. Risk Tolerance - Understand the steps to minimize your loss. t
7. Comfortability with Failure.
8. Persistence - Willingness to learn from mistake.
9. Innovation - Innovation is a characteristic
10. Long-Term Focus - People think of entrepreneurship as the process of starting a business. While the early stages of launching a venture are critical to its success, the process doesn’t end once the business is operational.
Start Business Credit
Obtain "FUNDING" for your business ideas
And much more